keywordsRadiowaves Forums - General board - RSS Feed Bloody Nell ! ....Hell Breaks loose on Tom Dunne! - Radiowaves Forums
Radiowaves Forums
If you would like this archive to remain online a donation would be appreciated for hosting costs. Thank you for your support.
Amount donated to date: 20. This archive is scheduled to go off line on June 10th.

Go Back   Radiowaves Forums > General board

Old 11th March 2010, 11:55   #1
Mark Manning
Fun Love and Money

Bloody Nell ! ....Hell Breaks loose on Tom Dunne!

Raging maynad radio !...NewsTalk the summons is in the post .
Tom Dunne is such a breath of fresh air !...in fact breezy .Love the flow ,wins me over everytime from Gerry -I love me who do you Love- Ryan,and the smart aleck- pat me on the head are'nt I witty- Tubridy (Brilliant as well as witty).

Car crash radio ...LOVE IT ! .A seemingly tired and emotional Nell McCafferty was being interviewed.Nah, maybe it's time for Gerry me thinketh.....menopause for the masses ? hmmm.Wow ! Nell in Mel Gibson mode is seriously ON !.First target!!! Go Harney Go ! ,narky Nell is of the opinion (allegedly ) ....well never mind ....but alcohol was mentioned.

But theres more ! amidst a peppering of F*%KS ....KERRY Babies ,abusing priests ,she masticates the complimentary buns(which are not to her F$%king liking) as well as the microphone.Tom is speechless !....does his best at impartiality ....but it's Bunny in the Headlights of Big Mac ....she's on a roll .

Tom hang in there mate ,some might argue the interview needed to be pulled.
But whether it was deliberate ....broadcast brinkmanship,or rooted to the spot panic .To top it all Nell sounded bewildered at interviews conclusion.I paraphrase ''Are we on Air ?,we're not on the F&8king Air ??? are we ?? ''...''Shur I said F*&k loads of times!!!! ''.

Tom to his credit retorts ''Ye see Nell the light was Red ,that was the give away....''

The solicitors are probably slipping on their pin striped briefs as I write.
But -Good Guys- of Irish radio ....when does one pull an interview at what point ..Huh ??.Doubt it'll be Podcast Nell & Tom a good defence may be to plead ...Performance Art ....and what a performance !!!

Marko
Old 11th March 2010, 12:44   #2
Clutter Free
88FM

I take it something happened on Tom Dunne's show this morning
Clutter Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2010, 14:19   #3
static-steve
Stereo FM User
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutter Free View Post
I take it something happened on Tom Dunne's show this morning
we will wait for jolishan (the unpaid translator for Mark Manning) to break it down for us... ...
Old 11th March 2010, 14:21   #4
Lenny Lovett
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Manning View Post

Raging maynad radio !...NewsTalk the summons is in the post .
Tom Dunne is such a breath of fresh air !...in fact breezy .Love the flow ,wins me over everytime from Gerry -I love me who do you Love- Ryan,and the smart aleck- pat me on the head are'nt I witty- Tubridy (Brilliant as well as witty).

Car crash radio ...LOVE IT ! .A seemingly tired and emotional Nell McCafferty was being interviewed.Nah, maybe it's time for Gerry me thinketh.....menopause for the masses ? hmmm.Wow ! Nell in Mel Gibson mode is seriously ON !.First target!!! Go Harney Go ! ,narky Nell is of the opinion (allegedly ) ....well never mind ....but alcohol was mentioned.

But theres more ! amidst a peppering of F*%KS ....KERRY Babies ,abusing priests ,she masticates the complimentary buns(which are not to her F$%king liking) as well as the microphone.Tom is speechless !....does his best at impartiality ....but it's Bunny in the Headlights of Big Mac ....she's on a roll .

Tom hang in there mate ,some might argue the interview needed to be pulled.
But whether it was deliberate ....broadcast brinkmanship,or rooted to the spot panic .To top it all Nell sounded bewildered at interviews conclusion.I paraphrase ''Are we on Air ?,we're not on the F&8king Air ??? are we ?? ''...''Shur I said F*&k loads of times!!!! ''.

Tom to his credit retorts ''Ye see Nell the light was Red ,that was the give away....''

The solicitors are probably slipping on their pin striped briefs as I write.
But -Good Guys- of Irish radio ....when does one pull an interview at what point ..Huh ??.Doubt it'll be Podcast Nell & Tom a good defence may be to plead ...Performance Art ....and what a performance !!!

Marko
Ah, can we have some of whatever Mark's on? Not as much as him, just a little bit!!
Lenny Lovett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2010, 17:44   #5
jolishan
Stereo FM User
No Avatar

Tom is ok with Mark, he finds him easier to take than GR but also like Turbs. Today McCafferty did one of her numbers.on Toms show and displaying her usual lack of IQ reverted to swearing. Mark wants to know if in the opinions of the good folk here should the bould Tom have pulled the interview? He reckons she left the station open to litigation and will "watch this space" as they say

For my money next to Katie " Jordan " Price there is no bigger waste of Oxygen than Cafferty. The reason she is so loud is because she talks through her enormous arse
Jim
jolishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2010, 18:00   #6
kaiser chief
Radio King

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolishan View Post
Tom is ok with Mark, he finds him easier to take than GR but also like Turbs. Today McCafferty did one of her numbers.on Toms show and displaying her usual lack of IQ reverted to swearing. Mark wants to know if in the opinions of the good folk here should the bould Tom have pulled the interview? He reckons she left the station open to litigation and will "watch this space" as they say

For my money next to Katie " Jordan " Price there is no bigger waste of Oxygen than Cafferty. The reason she is so loud is because she talks through her enormous arse
Jim
Thanks for the translation.. I can't believe something of interest happened on Tom Dunne..
kaiser chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2010, 18:40   #7
Mark Manning
Fun Love and Money

Quote:

Jim
Thats about the size of it all right Jimbo...your translation that is... her arse is about right too rivalled only by Derek Davis's which you have to roll him in flour to find .
Thanks my surrogate Dad I appreciate your service
Marko
Old 11th March 2010, 18:54   #8
QM79
Long Wave User
No Avatar

I think it was great radio. Nell says what most people don't have the courage to say. Refreshing radio. And I think Tom did the right thing in letting her talk and not pulling the interview.

And why do people think she talks through her arse? I think she had a lot of valid points today.

Comparing her to Katie Price, in my opinion is a little ridiculous.
QM79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th March 2010, 20:07   #9
static-steve
Stereo FM User
No Avatar

Quote:

Jim
cheers for than jim
Old 11th March 2010, 20:44   #10
Lenny Lovett
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Manning View Post
her arse is about right too rivalled only by Derek Davis's which you have to roll him in flour to find .

Marko
LMAO!!

It's good that Newstalk are gettin a bit risky? They've been staid and boring for long enough?
Lenny Lovett is offline   Reply With Quote